The wines and indigenous grape varieties from Spain and Galicia Courses , will take place in New York on January 2017. It offers custom training for professionals wishing to enhance their knowledge in Galician and Spanish wines, also in January we will offer two certified courses in red and white most relevant Spanish grapes. These are two demanding program driven by experts from the Galician Institute of wine, who have years training at Spain’s well recognized Professional Sommelier Advanced Course.
Theses professional courses are a comprehensive, in-depth study of the wines from Spain and Galicia. Topics will include international and indigenous grape varieties, the crucial role of terroir, vinification and vitification practices of the Iberian Peninsula.
With this certification, the Galician Institute of Wine will showcase the Spanish wine culture to the rest of the World.
Wines From Spain and Galicia Course (8 hours):
- Length: 8 hours.
- Dates and class schedule:
- January 23rd (Monday) and January 24th (Tuesday)
- From 9 a.m. to 13 p.m. both days.
- Tasting: 25 wines.
- Course Fee: $265.
- Book now!
The price of the course includes the registration fee, the coursebook and the guided tastings of 25 exclusively curated wines emplifying the regions and sub regions studied in the course
Indigenous grape varieties from Spain and Galicia (SOLD OUT):
- Length: 3 hours.
- Date and class schedule:
- January 24th (Tuesday). 5 Spanish grapes (Albariño, Godello, Tempranillo, Garnacha and Mencía).
- From 6:30 p.m to 9:30 p.m.
- Tasting: 10 wines
- Course Fee: $90.
- If you want to get on the waiting list, please send an email to email@example.com
The price of the course includes the registration fee and the guided tastings of 10 exclusively curated wines emplifying the grape varieties studied in the course.
- La Nacional-Spanish Benevolent Society
- 239 W 14th St, New York NY 10011, USA